Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day Thirteen - A nice night out...

I finally made it! I got through all the exams and assignments and stuff leading up to the final exams, which don't start until the 12th. So, time for some relaxation. That started tonight - I just got back (its now 3:30am) from a night out with many of my exchange friends, to celebrate Elodie's 22nd birthday :)

It was good, we played pool and foosball at the bottom of the Munster residence for a couple of hours, then walked in the rain to Mulligans, as the Lion was dead. I really like Mulligans and would be happy to call it a favourite place for me to go. Pints are just $4, the place is smaller so it feels more full, there is a pool table and dart boards, and the music is decent - it just feels like a good pub. I just got back from walking home in the rain. Sleep in tomorrow, not sure what else, then steak dinner at the Lion!

Till tomorrow night

Jono

4 comments:

  1. Sorry but what is "foosball"?? Is that anything like "football??" Just curious I guess!!Please get it to stop raining before we get there - would prefer it to be snowing, I think - hey should I b packing an umbrella or is that just negative thinking??? HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would a sleep in mean for you Jono? You don't get up until midday anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good night spending with you Jono! Next, next!!! =)

    ReplyDelete