Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day Fifteen - Need some inspiration!

OK I'm running out of quick things to talk about. What do you guys want to hear about? What I've been up to on a day-to-day basis? Surely not... is there anything about Bishops or Canada that you want to know about which I've missed? Please let me know, it gets more and more difficult by the day.

I got into the Christmas spirit today and put up some lights. Unfortunately, the box of 200 only actually contained 80. So I really struggled to work out where to put them. Pictures tomorrow hopefully.

I failed at doing French today. What a waste of life. Will do much better tomorrow. You just wait and see what i got up to.

See ya

Jono

1 comment:

  1. Jono! Can this be counted as a post???
    ps I would love to hear more about your friend Marci...she sounds great. hahaha I like hearing about your day so keep it up (:

    ReplyDelete