Wednesday, August 26, 2009

7 days left!

Hey Guys

Well, at this time, in just 7 days, I will (hopefully!) be on a plane to the other side of the world! And with this excitement, I thought I would update you on what is happening with my preparations for the trip...

Firstly, to my own amazement, I've already started packing! Unsure on how best to pack everything in, I've rolled up some clothes, and tightly folded some others... so far, I've filled like 40% of the case, and it only weighs 11kg - plenty of room left! I'm still thinking it may be best to bring a second suitcase...


Also, I'm planning later today to finally get some foreign currency to last me until I join a bank over in Canada. The exchange rate is AU$1 = CA$0.907, which isn't too bad I must say.. I've also recently purchased a new external hard drive for my Mac, which has coincided almost perfectly with the release of Mac's latest operating system, so I'll upgrade to that and have a fresh system to go!

Oh yeah, and I've been given an official mail address if any one feels like going old-school and sending me a letter while I'm over there:

Bishop's University
Box #: 143
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1Z7
Canada

Alright, take care guys!

Jono

4 comments:

  1. You lied, I thought you hadn't started packing.
    Don't bring sheets cause they dont fit the bed. Also if you only fill one suitcase put it inside the other empty on cause you will buy heaps of stuff over here.
    cya soon
    sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE, THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COLLECTIVELY IGNORED LONG ENOUGH!!! WE DEMAND AN UPDATE!!! COME CIVILLIANS, I URGE YOU TO JOIN IN A CHANT TO ROUSE THIS ELUSIVE JONO BEAST!!....

    WE WANT A NEW BLOG ENTRY!!

    WE WANT A NEW BLOG ENTRY!!

    WE WANT A NEW BLOG ENTRY!!

    WHEN DO WE WANT IT???

    SOON!!!

    WE WANT A NEW BLOG ENTRY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE WANT A NEW BLOG ENTRY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE WANT A NEW BLOG ENTRY!!

    ReplyDelete